About Our Programs
Positively impacting thousands of children throughout Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Roxy Therapy Dogs’ programs provide a unique, irreplaceable, dependable support system for children. These programs would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of our certified volunteer pet therapy teams. These services are entirely free of charge for families, schools and taxpayers.
- Literacy for All Programs
- The Courthouse Dogs Program
- Support and Comfort
- The Della Penna Pediatric Center of Doylestown Hospital
- High School Student Support Program
- Pedia Manor
- CBSD Special Needs Support Program
- CBSD Extended School Year Program
- Community Outreach
What happens when a child interacts with a therapy dog?
Research has shown that magical things happen when a child interacts with an Emotional Pet Therapy Team. Anxiety levels decrease, heartbeat slows, breathing becomes deeper and more relaxed, and fears are forgotten. When a child feels calm and secure, not only is learning possible but physical and emotional healing are achieved.